Saturday, February 22, 2014

Farewell Festivities part 1-Heather's Baby Shower


Since most of our family lives across a few states, we decided to make a whole weekend of festivities.  To begin, our youngest daughter, Heather, is expecting her first baby so we threw her a baby shower.  Picnic Themed!

Heather's friend, Whitney

Close friends, Sharla Watene, Heather Williams and Pepper Buhrley





From Left to Right... Our daughter, Nanette Steimle, Heather's Sister-In-Law Jordyn Ingram and Heather's friend, Lindsey Ortiz and then in the back our Daughter-in-Law, Katie Schultz (Ben) in the back

Granddaughter Piper Steimle and our daughter Nanette Steimle

Me with my girls... only one missing is Christy who lives in Germany.
L-R: Nanette Steimle, Ruth Schultz (Scott), Heather Georgianna, Amber Buhrley & Katie Schultz (Ben)

Sisters!
All of my immediate sisters and sisters-in-law all together. It's been a long time.
Back Row L-R: Dianne Ingram, DeAnne Stidham, Lynnae Knapp, Linda Startup, Me, Cheryl Worsley
Front Row L-R: Carol Startup, Karen Berrett, Marsha Fershtut

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! My baby shower is also next week in one of the San Francisco venues. I wonder what my friends are upto. I am going through a lot of posts like this because I want to know what all happens at a baby shower. I liked this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete